Chocolate Red Wine Cake this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate red wine cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Red Wine Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Red Wine Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate red wine cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Red Wine Cake:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of (210 g/7.4 oz) all-purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of (75 g/2.7 oz) unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 cup of (2 sticks/227 g) butter, softened.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups of (250 g/8.8 oz) granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of (100 g/3.5 oz) brown sugar (preferably dark).
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 1/4 of red wine cup.
- Get 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Chocolate Red Wine Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C degrees. Grease a 12-cup bundt pan and set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In a mixer bowl fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together butter and sugar on medium-high speed for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time until combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. Beat in vanilla extract. On low speed, beat in (or fold by hand) the flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating it with the wine in 2 additions (starting and ending with the flour). Do not overmix..
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack, then turn it out and let it cool completely. Dust the cake with powdered sugar..
- Store cake at room temperature in airtight container for up to 3 days..
- Cake can be frozen for up to 2 months.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate red wine cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Red Wine Cake Recipe Video: