Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, soy milk matcha pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soy milk matcha pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding:
- Get 3 TBSP of Cornstarch.
- Take 3 TBSP of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 TSP of MATCHA Green Tea Powder.
- Make ready 200 ml of Soy Milk.
- Take 100 ml of Whole Milk.
Instructions to make Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding:
- Stir together cornstarch, sugar, Matcha in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in Soy Milk and Whole Milk a little at a time..
- Cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, Bring to a boil. boil and stir about 1 minute. Remove from heat..
- Pour into each cup. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. Let cool and Chill in Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped cream, if you like..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food soy milk matcha pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding Recipe Video: