Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken (or sausage) and pasta with white wine cream sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken (or sausage) and pasta with white wine cream sauce using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Get 3-4 of Chicken breasts (or 1 ring of Andouille OR Polska Kielbasa sausage).
- Prepare 1 package of Portobello (or white) mushrooms washed and thick cut.
- Get 2-3 of medium red tomatoes chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 5 Tsp of Italian Seasoning. OR make your own with 1 Tsp each of Oregano, Basil, granulated Garlic, Onion powder & 1/2 Tsp each of Tarragon, salt.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Chardonnay wine.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of salt.
- Get 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Get 1 of minced medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get of Cooked and drained pasta of your choice.
- Make ready of Parmesan Cheese for garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Melt butter in sauce pan on medium heat. Once butter is foaming add minced onions..
- Cook onions until caramelized and golden brown. About 5 minutes..
- Combine salt, pepper & white wine.
- Add wine mixture to caramelized onions. And simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Cut chicken (or sausage) into 1-1 1/2" chunks and add 2 1/2 Tsp Italian seasoning. Mix and set aside..
- Whisk 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup into wine sauce. Just bring to simmer and reduce heat to keep warm..
- Add oil and garlic to hot pan and saute for 2 min..
- Add mushrooms and saute until just tender..
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is just done and white throughout..
- Add remaining Italian seasoning and mix thoroughly..
- Add tomatoes..
- Combine tomatoes into mixture. Cook for 1 more minute. Remove from heat and cover..
- Serve sauce over pasta first, then meat Mushroom mixture, and finish with a bit of sauce on top. Garnish with parmesan cheese..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken (or sausage) and pasta with white wine cream sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce Recipe Video: