Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, eggplant casserole with red wine tomatoe sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have eggplant casserole with red wine tomatoe sauce using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce:
- Make ready 1 of Eggplant (Large).
- Get 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 2 can of tomato( dice).
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of onion powder.
- Take 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of Dry Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1 cup of red wine.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of ritz crackers.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce:
- 1 large eggplant wash and cut into thin slices .Wet slices in cold water, add slice in flour add salt , black pepper, or your favorite seasonings. In a saucepan add oil fry on both sides till golden brown.remove from pan place on dry paper towels. Sauteed chopped onions, chopped garlic , saute (dont) burn the garlic , you can add the garlic last Add can of tomato paste, can dice tomatoes, water, red wine, Italian seasoning. Simmering for 20 minutes. In a baking dish add cooked eggplant like your layering lasagna. Add sauces on top cheese do the second step as well. Crumble the ritzs crackers add melted butter mix it all together top it on the eggplant casserole. Bake 350 for 25 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food eggplant casserole with red wine tomatoe sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce Recipe Video: