Cajun Country Goat Milk Gravy this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun country goat milk gravy. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Country Goat Milk Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Cajun Country Goat Milk Gravy is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun country goat milk gravy using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Country Goat Milk Gravy:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Take 3 of tablespoons of salted butter.
- Take 2 of tablespoons of AP flour.
- Take 1 of cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of cup of fresh Nubian goat milk.
- Take 6 of ounces thinly sliced smoked deli ham, julienned.
- Take 1 of (3 ounce) can of sliced mushrooms, drained.
- Prepare 1 of (10 ounce) can of Rotel (milder) tomatoes & chilies, drained.
- Get 2 of teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Cajun Country Goat Milk Gravy:
- In a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, make a blonde roux by melting the butter in the skillet and then mixing in the flour. Stir the paste around until it is turns light tan in color. This process should take about 4 to 5 minutes..
- Add the ham and mushrooms. Stir and toss for about 3 minutes, allowing the roux to coat them..
- Add the chicken stock. Stir until the stock and the roux form a thin paste..
- Add the black pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and continue stirring for another 3 minutes..
- Add in the goat milk, Rotel tomatoes & chilies and stir 5 more minutes. You can adjust the gravy consistency by adding a little more chicken stock if necessary..
- Serve over your favorite biscuits..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cajun country goat milk gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cajun Country Goat Milk Gravy Recipe Video: