Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lisa's chicken with white wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lisa's chicken with white wine sauce using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce:
- Make ready 6 of chicken breasts, boneless skinless.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper as desired.
- Take 2 of (10.5 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 of (10.5 oz) cans cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1 cup of white wine, like Pinot Grigio.
- Prepare 6 oz of can/jar sliced mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of rice, uncooked.
Instructions to make Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce:
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray, then add the chicken breasts to the pan, salt and pepper each breast (both sides)..
- In a medium size mixing bowl add the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, white wine and mushrooms. Mix thoroughly..
- Pour mixture over the chicken breasts and place in your oven. Cook for 45 - 50 minutes or until chicken is done..
- Cook the rice as directed by the package and set aside to keep warm..
- Once the chicken is done remove from the oven and place chicken on a plate..
- Pour the sauce into a sauce pan on low heat and add the sour cream and stir to combine about 2 minutes..
- Plate 1/2 cup of rice and top with one chicken breast (whole or sliced) and spoon sauce over top..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lisa's chicken with white wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce Recipe Video: