Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mocha layer cake with whipped mascarpone cream and a coffee glaze drizzle. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mocha layer cake with whipped mascarpone cream and a coffee glaze drizzle using 25 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle:
- Prepare of For Mocha Cake.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 1 1/4 cups of hot brewed strong unsweetened coffee.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 1/4 cups of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 3 of large eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Get of For Mascarpone Cream Filling and Frosting.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of cold heavy cream.
- Make ready 16 ounces of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For Coffee Glaze.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of room temperature brewed unsweetened strong coffee.
- Get 3/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take of For Garnish.
- Get as needed of dark and white chocolate, shaved for decorating.
Instructions to make Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle:
- Preheat the oven to 325. Spray 4 - 8- inch cake pans well with bakers spray.
- In a bowl whisk together cocoa powder, hot coffee and sour cream until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a third bowl beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in each egg, then beat in vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture alternating with coffee/cocoa mixture and mix just until blended.
- Divide batter between pans and bake 20 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes then remove to racks to cool completely.
- Make Marscapone Filling and Frosting.
- Beat cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat mascarpone, sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Fold mascarpone into whipped cream in 3 additions until fully incorporated. If filling seems very soft refrigerate about an hour to firm up for easier filling and frosting..
- Assemble Cake.
- Place one cake layer, bottom facing up on serving plate.
- Add some Mascarpone Cream filling.
- Place second cake layer on first, bottom up.
- Spread with more filling.
- Add third cake layer and spread with some filling.
- Add fourth final cake layer an frost entire cake with remaining frosting. Chill at least 1 hour before adding coffee glaze.
- Make Coffee Glaze.
- In a bowl whisk together coffee and confectioner's sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour coffee glaze directly over top of cake allowing it to flow over sides. Garnish with dark and white chocolate shavings. Refrigerate to set glaze before slicing..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mocha layer cake with whipped mascarpone cream and a coffee glaze drizzle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle Recipe Video: