Milk Bread this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, milk bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Milk Bread is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook milk bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Bread:
- Prepare 1 packages of Active Dry Yeast.
- Take 3 tbsp of Warm water (105 - 115F).
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole or low-fat milk, warmed.
- Get 5 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 large of Egg.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of Bread Flour.
- Take 1 1/2 of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 1 of as needed All purpose flour.
Instructions to make Milk Bread:
- Combine yeast and warm water in large mixing bowl and let stand 5 minutes.
- Add warmed milk, butter, sugar, egg, and salt. Mix by hand or on low speed for 1 minute..
- Gradually add in bread flour.
- Gradually add in 1 1/2 to 2 cups of all-purpose flour until the dough is moist but not sticky..
- Knead for 10 minutes by hand or with a dough hook on low to medium speed until the dough is smooth and elastic..
- Transfer the fought to a oiled bowl and turn it over once to coat with oil. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let it rise in a warm place (75 to 80F) until doubled in volume, 1 to 1 1/2 hours..
- Punch the dough down. Knead briefly, and refrigerate covered for 30 minutes..
- Dough may be shaped into rolls, or grease a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch (6 cup) loaf pan.
- Cover loosely with oiled plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place, 1 to 1 1/2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 375?F. Brush top of rolls or loaf with milk or melted butter. Bake until crust is golden brown, about 40-45 minutes (loaf) or about 10-15 minutes (rolls).
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food milk bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk Bread Recipe Video: