Clam Spaghetti with White Wine Sauce this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, clam spaghetti with white wine sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Clam Spaghetti with White Wine Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Clam Spaghetti with White Wine Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook clam spaghetti with white wine sauce using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Clam Spaghetti with White Wine Sauce:
- Make ready 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Make ready 2 lb of clams.
- Take 4 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of sliced mushrooms.
- Get 1 cup of white wine.
- Take 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1 bunch of chopped fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Clam Spaghetti with White Wine Sauce:
- boil and salt water in pot to cook pasta.
- in a large pan, melt butter and add Olive oil over medium heat.
- add onion and garlic, sautee for a few minutes until fragrant.
- add mushrooms and cook until softened.
- *if you haven't already, add pasta to boiling water, and cook about ten minutes stirring occasionally. Cook slightly al dente..
- to pan, add wine, lemon juice, and clams.
- stir and place lid on pan to allow clams to steam and open (if they do not open, discard).
- add chopped parsley.
- drain pasta, do not rinse, and add to pan of clams..
- stir and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- turn off the heat and stir to make sure the pasta is coated, serve hot.
- you can top with some fresh parsley, parmesan, and add garlic bread if desired.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food clam spaghetti with white wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Clam Spaghetti with White Wine Sauce Recipe Video: