Goulash with Red Wine this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, goulash with red wine. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Goulash with Red Wine is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Goulash with Red Wine is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have goulash with red wine using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Goulash with Red Wine:
- Prepare 2 medium of onions diced.
- Make ready 2 lb of Chuck roast.
- Take 6 oz of tomatoe paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of fresh minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Goulash with Red Wine:
- add oil to pot and sautee diced onion and add to Dutch oven or large pot on medium high heat. sautee for 7 to 10 min..
- add garlic and sautee for 1 minute..
- add chuck roast cut into half inch to one inch pieces, removing excessive fat pieces on the edges. A little fat is ok because it adds flavor and will melt down..
- Turn to low heat for 20 to 30 min completely covered. no need to mix. The juices will let out of the meat and begin to create the sauce.
- add wine and reduce for 5 minutes.
- add tomatoe paste and mix to incorporate.
- add water and stir.
- add oregano, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Cook on low heat for a minimum of 2 hours. 3 hours if you have time, but 2 hours is plenty to break down the meat and make soft and tender. stir every 20 min. sauce will be thick..
- This is I usually served with bread and just the dish itself, but I serve my goulash over mashed potatoes, rice, egg noodles or gnocchi is also amazing! Try it with all of these!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food goulash with red wine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Goulash with Red Wine Recipe Video: