Rich and Creamy Hot Chocolate this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, rich and creamy hot chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rich and Creamy Hot Chocolate is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Rich and Creamy Hot Chocolate is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook rich and creamy hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rich and Creamy Hot Chocolate:
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Make ready 6 cups of milk (2% or whole works best).
- Make ready 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1 cup of dark chocolate chips (or semi sweet work well too).
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of tiny pinch salt (like, less than 1/8 tsp).
Steps to make Rich and Creamy Hot Chocolate:
- Place a 2 quart sauce pan on the stove over medium heat. Add sweetened condensed milk, water, milk, and cocoa powder to the pan. Whisk virgourously to thoroughly incorporate the cocoa powder. This will take some effort and the mixture will start to look frothy. You will think the cocoa powder will never blend in, but it will..
- Heat mixture to steaming, but not simmering, wisking frequently. When steaming slowly whisk in vanilla, salt, and chocolate chips. Still, do not allow to simmer..
- Continue cooking just below a simmer, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are completely melted and everything is well blended (no bits of chocolate or cocoa powder remain). This usually takes about 10-15 minutes for me. If you do still see tiny particles of cocoa powder don't worry. The main thing is that you don't want it making a grainy texture..
- Reduce heat to low to keep warm. Serve in your favorite mugs topped with marshmallows, whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon, a peppermint stick, or any other add-in you like with hot chocolate..
- Note 1: Even with the water added this is still a rich and very chocolatey hot chocolate. If you feel it's too rich you can continue to add additional water to your liking..
- Note 2: You can refrigerate any leftovers in a standard pitcher for a couple of days. We just pour into a mug cold and reheat in the microwave..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food rich and creamy hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rich and Creamy Hot Chocolate Recipe Video: