Chicken Riesling this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, chicken riesling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Riesling is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Riesling is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken riesling using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Riesling:
- Get 2-3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Get of Butter (as needed).
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1 cup of Riesling Wine.
- Get 1/3 cup of Heavy Cream (may substitute milk).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 (1 Box) of Fettuccine.
- Take of Add-ons if Desired.
- Make ready 4 Strips of Bacon.
- Prepare of Sauteed Bell Peppers.
- Take of Sauteed Mushrooms.
- Make ready 3 Cloves of Garlic.
Steps to make Chicken Riesling:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pat dry the chicken with a towel and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and onion, cooking for about 6 minutes on the first side and 4 minutes on the reverse side. Stir onion throughout as to not burn the onion..
- Add Riesling, cover and simmer on low until the chicken breasts reach 165 internal temperature (about 25 minutes). Remove breasts to plate and cover with foil..
- While simmering, prepare the desired add-ons separately. Chef's note: Use the drained bacon grease to saute the garlic..
- In a separate pot, cook the fettuccine. If desired, cut the cook time for the fettuccine short and add the pasta to the sauce to finish cooking..
- In a bowl, blend flour and remaining tablespoon of butter. Stir until doughy..
- Add the cream into the skillet with the sauce and bring to a simmer..
- Gradually add the flour paste to the sauce and whisk until smooth. After simmering for 3 minutes, return the chicken and pasta to the skillet along with the prepared add-ons and serve..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken riesling recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken Riesling Recipe Video: