Traditional HOT CHOCOLATE this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, traditional hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Traditional HOT CHOCOLATE is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Traditional HOT CHOCOLATE is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have traditional hot chocolate using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional HOT CHOCOLATE:
- Make ready 2 cups of milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of cocoa powder Hershey.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of condensed milk optional.
- Prepare 1 pack of dark chocolate crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Traditional HOT CHOCOLATE:
- Add cocoa powder to milk and whisk well.now turn on the flame and boil the milk.add dark chocolate and other left ingredients.
- Whisk until mix well.decorate with separately boiled puff by milk.boil some milk and blend with hand blender.it will have nice puffs to decorate any tea coffee.sprinkle some cinnamon and crushed chocolate..
- Happy new year❤❤.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food traditional hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Traditional HOT CHOCOLATE Recipe Video: