Hot chocolate cookie cups this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, hot chocolate cookie cups. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hot chocolate cookie cups is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Hot chocolate cookie cups is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have hot chocolate cookie cups using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot chocolate cookie cups:
- Take 1 package of Sugar Cookies – Ready to Bake.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Ready to Eat Pudding Cups.
- Take of Mini Marshmallow Bits.
- Get of Mini Candy Canes.
- Take of White Chocolate Candy.
- Take of Christmas Sprinkles.
Steps to make Hot chocolate cookie cups:
- Preheat oven to 350. Place one piece of ready to bake cookie dough in the bottom of each mini-muffin baking cup. Using your fingers, gently press the dough up and along the side of the pan to make a cup shape..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Immediately after removing the cookies from the oven, take the end of a wooden spoon (or something similar) and gently re-form the “cup shape” by widening the center and flattening the bottom of cup..
- Bake for an additional 2 minutes.(I skip this didn’t see the need this step).
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely. Once cooled, use the end of a knife to gently pop out the cookie cups (you may have to gently twist them, but the should easily pop out)..
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the mini candy canes and create a “cup handle” with the curved section and a “straw” with the remainder of the candy cane..
- Melt the white chocolate. Once melted, dip the end of the curved candy cane piece into the white chocolate and attach the candy cane handle to the cookie cup (see notes if you are having trouble keeping the candy cane handle sticking). Let the handle dry and set.(I used a pre made icing instead).
- Just before serving, spoon chocolate pudding into the cup. Add mini marshmallow bits, sprinkles and candy cane “straw”.
- If you are not serving the cups right away, wait to put the pudding and toppings in them. Fill them right before serving! NOTE, these are NOT mini marshmallows, but mini marshmallow BITS – they can usually be found by the hot chocolate in the grocery – see link to view product!.
- Regarding the candy cane handle… if you have trouble getting the handle to “stick” to the cup. Follow this tip. TIP: after dipping the candy cane in the white chocolate, hold the handle on to the cup and hold it in your freezer for about 30-60 seconds so the chocolate will set. Once it can stick without you holding it, place it in the freezer for another 1-2 minutes to help it quickly dry! (pictures what I used).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hot chocolate cookie cups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hot chocolate cookie cups Recipe Video: