Homemade hot cocoa this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade hot cocoa. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade hot cocoa is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Homemade hot cocoa is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade hot cocoa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade hot cocoa:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of hot water.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk (dairy or non-dairy).
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get of Whip cream and tiny marshmallows (optional).
Steps to make Homemade hot cocoa:
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cocoa powder, sugar, water, and salt over medium heat..
- Cook, stirring constantly until smooth and bring to a simmer..
- Reduce heat, and stir in the milk, do not boil..
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Pour into mugs and serve immediately..
- Add tiny marshmallows and whip cream for ultimate hot cocoa. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade hot cocoa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Homemade hot cocoa Recipe Video: