Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate & coffee frappuccino. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate & coffee frappuccino using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino:
- Take of INGREDIENTS for 1 Frappuccino.
- Get 30 g of Chocolate Syrup.
- Make ready 60 g of Espresso or Very Strong Coffee.
- Get 10 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Take of Crushed Ice cubes (or ice cubes) 150g.
- Take of For Decoration.
- Make ready 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Get of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 100 g of Cream.
- Get 15 g of Sugar.
- Prepare of Sliced Almonds, as you like.
- Prepare of Banana, as you like.
- Take of Chocolate Syrup, as you like.
Instructions to make Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino:
- Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino.
- Brew espresso or very strong coffee..
- Add the sugar to the coffee and mix well. Let cool completely to make iced coffee..
- Add the iced coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream and crushed ice cubes (or ice cubes) to a blender and blend well..
- Prepare a glass..
- Prepare roasted sliced almonds..
- Add the cream and sugar to a medium mixing bowl and whisk until stiff. Set aside until use..
- Add the Frappuccino to the glass..
- Add the whipped cream on top..
- Add a scoop of ice cream and decorate as you like..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate & coffee frappuccino recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino Recipe Video: