Holiday Coconut Rum Cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, holiday coconut rum cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Holiday Coconut Rum Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Holiday Coconut Rum Cake is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook holiday coconut rum cake using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Coconut Rum Cake:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Take 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Make ready 1 of small box instant vanilla pudding.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut rum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark rum.
- Get of Glaze for after cake is baked:.
- Get 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut rum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark rum.
Instructions to make Holiday Coconut Rum Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan. Sprinkle the shredded coconut evenly over the bottom of the pan..
- Mix cake mix and pudding in bowl with whisk to break up lumps..
- Add eggs, oil, water and rum. Beat until incorporated well..
- Pour batter evenly over coconut in bundt pan. Gently tap to remove air bubbles..
- Bake for 1 hour or until skewer test comes out clean..
- During the last 10 minutes of baking, prepare the glaze..
- In saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and water. Over medium heat, bring to boil stirring constantly. Boil for 4 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add the rums. Stir until well combined..
- While cake is hot, poke holes all over with skewer or fork. Pour hot glaze over cake. Being careful not to let it run over..
- Let the cake cool and soak for 2 hours.Do not refrigerate..
- After 2 hours, run a spatula or knife around pan and flip. Be patient, gravity with release the cake as it cools..
- This cake gets better the longer it sits. Can use all of one kind of rum or use extracts instead of rum..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food holiday coconut rum cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Holiday Coconut Rum Cake Recipe Video: