Homemade Hot Chocolate this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, homemade hot chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Hot Chocolate is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Hot Chocolate is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade hot chocolate using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Hot Chocolate:
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Take Splash of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 of baking bar (4 oz.) bittersweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of - 1 tbsp. confectioners sugar.
- Make ready of Marshmallows (optional for topping).
- Make ready of Whipped Cream (optional for topping).
Steps to make Homemade Hot Chocolate:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat the milk and cream together just until small bubbles start to form around the edges. Do not let it come to a boil..
- Stir in the salt, vanilla extract and chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Lastly, stir in the confectioners sugar...start with 2 tsp and add more if you'd like it sweeter..
- Top with marshmallows or whipped cream and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food homemade hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe Video: