Cognac fried tuna and veggies this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cognac fried tuna and veggies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cognac fried tuna and veggies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Cognac fried tuna and veggies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cognac fried tuna and veggies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cognac fried tuna and veggies:
- Make ready 1 of broccoli chopped in small pieces no stems.
- Get 1 of bell pepper you can change the colour of the peppers or mix them up.
- Take 10-12 of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tbs of butter salted.
- Get 1 shot of glass cognac.
- Make ready 1 can of tuna squash the water right out of it less water better.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
Steps to make Cognac fried tuna and veggies:
- In a skillet add the butter you can put a drop of oil also helps not to burn butter.
- Now add tuna and fry at med heat till it’s warm right through DO NOT OVER COOK.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients but not cognac yet. Fry till tender.
- Now take out of the fire add cognac and put back on fire and fry for about 1 minute (carefully alcohol may ignite for a second or 2) don’t be too close to the pan.
- Enjoy. Kαλή όρεξη. Sorry did not get many pics was in a rush.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cognac fried tuna and veggies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cognac fried tuna and veggies Recipe Video: