Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, exotic mango & coffee jelly parfait. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have exotic mango & coffee jelly parfait using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait:
- Take of INGREDIENTS for 1 Parfait.
- Take of Coffee Jelly.
- Make ready 600 g of Strong Hot Coffee.
- Get 15 g of Gelatin Powder.
- Take 45 g of Cold Water.
- Get of Mango Smoothie.
- Make ready 120 g of Mango Puree (or Frozen Mango).
- Take 60 g of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Make ready A few of Pineapple chunks.
- Take 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
Instructions to make Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait:
- Coffee Jelly.
- Prepare a square cake pan or casserole dish..
- Pour the cold water into the gelatin powder and stir well. Store in the fridge until ready to use..
- Brew the hot coffee. You can make it quite thick to get a stronger coffee flavour..
- Add the sugar to the hot coffee and stir..
- Microwave the gelatin mixture to melt. Pour the melted gelatin into the hot coffee solution and stir well..
- Pour the coffee solution into the cake pan and keep in the fridge until solid..
- Cut into cubes..
- Mango Smoothie.
- Add the mango puree (or frozen mango) and vanilla ice cream to a blender and blend well..
- Prepare a glass..
- Add the mango smoothie to the glass..
- Place a few chunks of pineapple on the mango..
- Add some coffee jelly cubes..
- Add a scoop of ice cream on top and decorate as you like..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food exotic mango & coffee jelly parfait recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait Recipe Video: