Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, mike's tropical rum slushies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's tropical rum slushies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies:
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of LG Fresh Banana.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Black Berries.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Fresh Mango.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fresh Shaved Coconut.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Fresh Mint.
- Make ready 1 of Good Splash Cherry Juice.
- Get 2.5 Shots of Bacardi Superior White Rum.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Half & Half.
- Prepare as needed of Crushed Ice.
Instructions to make Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies:
- Rinse then chop your chilled fruits..
- Use Bicardi Superior White Rum..
- Blend but not too long. You'll want some chunks in there!.
- Serve cold with garnishments. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's tropical rum slushies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies Recipe Video: