Red Wine Hot Chocolate this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, red wine hot chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Red Wine Hot Chocolate is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Red Wine Hot Chocolate is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have red wine hot chocolate using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Hot Chocolate:
- Take 3 tablespoons of unsweetened dark coca powder.
- Get 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Red Wine Hot Chocolate:
- Bring wine to a simmer over low heat. *Heating the wine first is optional, do that only if you want to reduce the alcohol level. If not, simply add the wine over the cocoa and milk mixture, and bring everything to a boil..
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine cocoa powder with sugar and salt..
- Add 2 or 3 tbsp of milk and stir well to combine..
- Add the rest of the milk, stir well and add over the wine. Bring to a boil while whisking from time to time..
- Pour into your serving cups and serve..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food red wine hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Red Wine Hot Chocolate Recipe Video: