Kicked Up Hot Chocolate this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, kicked up hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kicked Up Hot Chocolate is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kicked Up Hot Chocolate is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kicked up hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kicked Up Hot Chocolate:
- Take 3 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coffee liqueur.
- Get 1 tbsp of dark rum or brandy.
Steps to make Kicked Up Hot Chocolate:
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and cream to a low boil. Remove from heat..
- Whisk the cocoa powder and vanilla into the milk. Add the sugar and simmer over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Add the coffee liqueur and dark rum(or brandy) and stir well. Remove from heat..
- Take 4 mugs, wet the rims and dip into cocoa powder. Pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream and grated chocolate..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kicked up hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kicked Up Hot Chocolate Recipe Video: