Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, rum raisin buttercream sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rum raisin buttercream sandwich using 12 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich:
- Get of Rum Raisin.
- Prepare of Raisin.
- Get of Rum.
- Take of Cookies.
- Get 50 g of Butter(Salted).
- Make ready 30 g of Icing Sugar.
- Make ready 25 g of Milk.
- Get 65 g of White Flour.
- Take of Buttercream.
- Take 25 g of Butter.
- Make ready 10 g of Honey.
- Make ready 25 g of White Chocolate.
Instructions to make Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich:
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 15 min.
- Rum Raisin.
- Add the raisins and rum to a small bowl and keep in the fridge overnight or longer..
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Sift the flour into a medium mixing bowl and set aside until use..
- Cream the butter and icing sugar..
- Add the milk to the butter mixture and whisk well..
- Add the flour to the butter mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well. Keep in the fridge for 3 hours or until solid..
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 3mm thickness. Cut out the cookie shapes with a cookie cutter and place on a clean table..
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
- Buttercream & Assembly.
- Use a strainer to drain the rum from the raisins. Set aside the raisins until use..
- Cream the butter and honey..
- Melt the white chocolate. Add to the butter mixture and whisk well..
- Using a piping bag or spoon, place a dollop of the cream on the cookie halves..
- Place a few rum raisins on the butter cream and place a dollop of the buttercream on top..
- Add another cookie to make a sandwich..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rum raisin buttercream sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich Recipe Video: