Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, birthday cake hot chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have birthday cake hot chocolate using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate:
- Take 3 cup of whole milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry chocolate cake mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped semi sweet chocolate.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 of vanilla frosting, to rim mug.
- Get 1 of sprinkles, to rim mug.
Instructions to make Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate:
- Bring milk to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat..
- Whisk in cake mix until dissolved. Add chocolate and whisk until melted..
- Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla extract..
- To rim mugs, rub vanilla frosting onto the rim of the mug. Dip into sprinkles..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food birthday cake hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate Recipe Video: