Instant Pot Pulled Pork this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, instant pot pulled pork. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Pulled Pork is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Pulled Pork is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot pulled pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Prepare 1 of 1-2 lbs pork butt.
- Make ready of Pork dry rub.
- Take of Liquid smoke.
- Get 1 can of coca cola.
- Get 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of large bottle of BBQ sauce.
Steps to make Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Pour some liquid smoke on the pork but then add a generous amount of dry rub on all sides of pork butt, wrap in foil/plastic baggie and refrigerate overnight..
- In a bowl combine 1 half bottle of BBQ sauce, the coca cola and the apple cider vinegar..
- Cut pork but into 3 pieces to fit in bottom of instant pot..
- Select sautee/brown function on instant pot. When done warming up add the pork butt and brown on both sides for 2 minutes each. (When done select stop on instant pot.).
- Add BBQ mixture in bowl to the instant pot over pork butt..
- Select the no steam/pressure cook nozzle. On instant pot lid..
- Seal the top in the locked position and select the meat function, make sure on high setting and adjust timer to 40 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food instant pot pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe Video: