Penne Vodka this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, penne vodka. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Penne Vodka is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Penne Vodka is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook penne vodka using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne Vodka:
- Make ready 2 cans of Crushed Tomatoes, 28 oz each.
- Make ready 1 can of tomato paste, 6 oz.
- Prepare 1 cup of minus 2 tbsps good quality vodka.
- Get 1 half of vadalia onion, sliced in strips (or more to taste).
- Make ready 3 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Make ready 4 oz of Prosciutto, sliced in thin strips.
- Make ready of Few sprinkles each of pepper, kosher salt, garlic salt, sugar.
- Get of Up to 1qt HEAVY CREAM (must use heavy for correct consistency).
Steps to make Penne Vodka:
- In a large saucepan, saute onions and garlic in olive oil, over medium heat, until soft.
- Add prosciutto and cook about 1 minute.
- Add vodka, turn UP heat to med-hi, and cook until booze burns out, about 7 minutes.
- LOWER heat to medium-low and add crushed tomatoes and paste, stir.
- Add pepper, salts, and sugar, stir.
- Turn UP heat until boiling (watch!) then lower heat to low. Cook 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream, half a cup at a time until desired flavor is reached. I usually use just under a full quart.
- Let simmer until bubbling, and add any extra salt or pepper desired. Stir. Turn off heat.
- Add pasta and serve immediately. This makes enough sauce for about 2 lbs pasta. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food penne vodka recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Penne Vodka Recipe Video: