Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cocoa swiss roll with chocolate cream. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cocoa swiss roll with chocolate cream using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream:
- Prepare of Inside measurement of baking tray 36.5 cm x 25.5cm × 2.5cm / 14.4''× 10'' × 0.1''.
- Take of ■for cocoa sponge（35×24ｃｍ / 13.8 × 9.4 in）.
- Get 4 of egg whites.
- Get 4 of egg yolks.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp. of rum.
- Make ready 3/5 cup (2.5 oz) of cake flour.
- Take 2.5 Tbsp. of cocoa powder, sugar free.
- Take of ■for chocolate cream.
- Get 6/7 cup of heavy cream（※）.
- Take of （36％ or less milk fat）.
- Make ready 3.5 oz of milk chocolate.
- Make ready 3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of rum.
- Make ready of ※ Chocolate cream will separate if milk fat is high, so please use 36% or less fat heavy cream.
Steps to make Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KOdukm1u3M.
- 【cocoa sponge】Preheat a oven to 410 ºF. Mix cake flour and cocoa powder. Sift it twice. Separate egg into yolk and white. Beat egg white lightly with a whisk until it becomes watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed..
- Add a small amount of granulated sugar after it gets fluffy. Whisk until very soft peaks form. Add the remaining sugar in 4 parts. Whisk until it holds stiff peaks. Add egg yolk in 2 parts and whisk..
- Switch to low speed. Whisk it for 1.5 minutes on low speed to smooth the batter. It will gradually become glossy. Add milk and mix on low speed. Add vanilla oil and rum and mix on low speed..
- Add flour in 4 parts. Fold it gently. Before you mix it up, add the following flour. Continue to fold for 1.5 minutes after the flour disappears. The volume will go down a little and it will get smooth..
- Pour it into a baking tray. Drop the tray to remove big bubbles. Bake it at 356 ºF for 17 minutes. Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Let it cool..
- 【chocolate cream】Break chocolate into small pieces. Pour half wormed heavy cream just before boiling. Wait for 30 seconds as it is. Melt until it gets smooth..
- Pour the remaining heavy cream and mix. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes..
- Place the bowl on ice water. Whip it on low speed. When it becomes heavy, add vanilla essence and rum. Whip it to soft peaks..
- 【Spread the cream and roll.】Peel off the lining paper from the sponge. Spread a plastic wrap over it and turn the other way. Cut off the edge at an angle..
- Spread the chocolate cream on the sponge. Roll up the sponge tightly at first. Lift the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Re-wrap it with parchment paper to prevent the surface from peeling off. Wrap it with plastic wrap again. Let it sit in a fridge for overnight to make the sponge moist..
- Sprinkle cocoa powder. It's all done! Thank you❤.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cocoa swiss roll with chocolate cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream Recipe Video: