Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, christmas ☆ strawberry and white chocolate mousse cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have christmas ☆ strawberry and white chocolate mousse cake using 34 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- Get of ※(mousse ring : height 5cm / 2 inches).
- Prepare of ■Sponge Cake.
- Make ready of ・3 eggs (LL size, 180ｇ, 6.3 oz）.
- Get of ・2/5 cup (80g) granulated sugar.
- Take of ・7/10 cup (90g) cake flour.
- Make ready of ・2.5 Tbsp (30g) unsalted butter.
- Take of ・2 Tbsp (30g) milk.
- Take of ・1/2 Tbsp (10g) honey.
- Make ready of ■White Chocolate Mousse.
- Make ready of ・2 egg yolks (40g).
- Make ready of ・5 tsp (20g) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・2/3 cup (160g) milk.
- Get of ・1.5 Tbsp (30g) sweetened condensed milk.
- Take of ・5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Make ready of ・2.5 tsp (7g) gelatin powder.
- Get of ・3 Tbsp water (for gelatin).
- Make ready of ・80g (2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- Take of ・9/10 (200g) heavy cream.
- Take of ・1 tsp rum.
- Make ready of ・20 strawberries (medium size).
- Make ready of ■Topping.
- Get of ・1.9 oz (55g) white chocolate.
- Make ready of ・1.5 Tbsp (20g) milk.
- Take of ・powdered sugar.
- Prepare of ・2/5 cup (100g) heavy cream.
- Make ready of ・2 tsp granulated sugar (for heavy cream).
- Get of ・about 15 strawberries.
- Prepare of ・5-6 blueberries.
- Prepare of ・mint.
- Get of ■Jelly for coating strawberries.
- Make ready of ・2.5 Tbsp (15g) agar.
- Take of ・1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar.
- Get of ・1 cup and 1 Tbsp (250ml) water.
- Make ready of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/1fjdjDz0Od4.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour. Put unsalted butter, milk and honey in a small bowl; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- Beat egg lightly until becomes watery. Add granulated sugar and mix lightly. Warm it in hot water until it reaches body temperature..
- Take the egg mixture out of the hot water. Warm the milk, butter and honey in the hot water (extremely low heat); set aside. Whisk the egg mixture with a hand mixer on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold it's shape for a moment..
- Whisk it on low speed for 2 min to make bubbles smaller and same size. Add the flour in 3 parts while sifting each time. Fold it about 20 times after each addition. Mix the cake batter of around the inside of the bowl and fold about 10 times..
- Take the warm milk mixture (milk, butter, honey) out of the hot water. Take a small amount of the batter and stir it into the warm milk mixture. Mix thoroughly. Add it back and fold 20-30 times. Please mix the batter of bottom sometimes..
- Drop the bowl lightly about 10 times to remove large bubbles. Pour it into a baking tray and flatten it. Drop the tray lightly several times..
- Bake it at 170℃ (338F) for 15 min. After baked, drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Take the cake out of the tray. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out 2 circles from the sponge sheet with a 18 cm (7'') mousse ring. Cut out the upper right corner and the lower left corner. Place the first layer of sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge. Cut the stalk of the strawberries (about 20 pieces) off so they have a flat base. Cut about 10 strawberries vertically in half..
- Arrange them around the inside of the mold with the cut side facing out. Arrange remaining strawberries in a circle. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For White Chocolate Mousse】Whisk heavy cream while cooling with ice water until it becomes heavy. Let it sit in a fridge. Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. You should put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Cut white chocolate into small pieces..
- Put the chocolate in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 300ml water, same ratio, 50℃/ 122 F) and melt the chocolate. When all melted, add 100ml boiling water to the hot water. Leave the bowl in hot water..
- Mix egg yolk and granulated sugar with a whipper until it becomes whitish. Add vanilla oil and mix. Put milk and condensed milk in a pot..
- Warm the milk on low heat for 2 min while stirring. Add the milk to the egg mixture while stirring. Pour it back in the pot..
- Cook it on low heat while stirring. Cook it until the mixture gets thickened lightly. Turn off the heat and add the gelatin to melt thoroughly..
- Add the melted chocolate and mix well. Strain it and crush the lumps of chocolate and smooth it. Place it in a large bowl of ice water. Cool it down for 2 min stirring. Take it out of the ice water..
- Add the chilled heavy cream in 3 parts. Mix well each time. Add rum and mix well. Mousse is ready..
- 【Assembling】Take the mousse ring out of the fridge. Put the mousse in the mold without gaps and flatten..
- Top with the remaining sponge. Let it sit in a fridge for 3 hours to harden the mousse. And then cut the top of sponge cake to flatten..
- Warm the ring with hot towel and lift the ring gently..
- 【For Topping】Put white chocolate and milk in a small bowl. Microwave them to melt the chocolate (600W, about 30 sec). Cool down as it is for 2-3 min. Apply the chocolate on the top of the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 15 min..
- Make jelly for coating strawberries. Put granulated sugar and agar in a small bowl and mix well; set aside. Put 250ml water in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat a little after boiling. Add the sugar and agar in 4 parts. Melt it thoroughly each time. After all melted, continue to heat it for a min..
- Turn off the heat. Let it cool as it is for 7-8 min. Dip strawberries (about 15 pieces) in it. This jelly will solidify at room temperature..
- Take the mousse cake out of the fridge. Sprinkle powdered sugar. Top with the glossy strawberries. Whip heavy cream and granulated sugar and pipe small round shapes around the strawberries. Top with 5-6 blueberries and mint. It' all done!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food christmas ☆ strawberry and white chocolate mousse cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe Video: