Creme Caramel Custard this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creme caramel custard. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creme Caramel Custard is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Creme Caramel Custard is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have creme caramel custard using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creme Caramel Custard:
- Take of ■for caramel.
- Take 2 oz (3/10 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Get 3 Tbsp. of water.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of rum.
- Make ready of ■for custard.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (LL size), room temperature.
- Make ready 3 of egg yolks (LL size), room temperature.
- Make ready 1.76 oz (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 8.8 oz (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp.) milk.
- Prepare 1/3 of of a vanilla bean pod.
- Make ready 1.6 oz (1/7 cup) of sweetened condensed milk.
Steps to make Creme Caramel Custard:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKpwV2VWiI.
- Split open lengthways and scrape the seeds out. Put it in milk while straining to avoid clumps. Put the pod and leave it for an hour..
- 【caramel】Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp. water in a pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge becomes yellow, move it from time to time. When steam comes out strongly, turn off the heat. Add 1 Tbsp. water..
- Put the pot on wet towel. Add rum and mix. Quickly pour the caramel into ramekins. Preheat a oven to 338 ºF..
- 【custard】Put whole eggs and egg yolks in a bowl. Mix gently so as not to foam until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar and mix well. Continue to mix for a minute after the sugar disappears..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to the vanilla milk. (vanilla milk ; process 2) Warm the milk while mixing. Warm it until steam comes out..
- Add the milk to the egg mixture in 3-4 parts. Mix well each time. After adding all, continue to mix for a minute. Put a paper towel and remove foam on the surface..
- Strain it with a tea strainer. Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Cover each with aluminum foil..
- Spread a wet kitchen cloth on a baking tray and put a deep-sided baking pan on it. Spread a kitchen cloth on the pan. Place the ramekins in it..
- Mix water and boiling water in the same ratio to make about 122ºF hot water. Pour the plenty of hot water into the pan. Bake it at 302ºF for 30-35 minutes..
- Let it cool quickly with ice water. Chill it in a fridge for 3-6 hours..
- Put bottom of the ramekin in hot water to loosen the caramel. Slide a small knife around the edges..
- Place a dish on the top, and turn upside down and shake lightly. It's all done!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food creme caramel custard recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Creme Caramel Custard Recipe Video: