Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll) this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tiramisu-ish chiffon swiss roll (chiffon cake roll). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll) is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tiramisu-ish chiffon swiss roll (chiffon cake roll) using 22 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll):
- Get of Inside measurement of baking tray 36.5 cm x 25.5cm × 2.5cm / 14.4''× 10'' × 0.1''.
- Prepare of Sponge Cake (Chiffon Cake).
- Get 4 of egg yolks (80g, 2.8 oz).
- Take 35 g (3 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for egg yolk.
- Get 45 g (3.7 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 65 g of (4 + 1/3 Tbsp) milk.
- Prepare 105 g of cake flour (3.7 oz).
- Make ready 4 of egg whites (160g, 5.6 oz).
- Take 65 g (5.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for egg white.
- Make ready of Cheese Cream.
- Get 100 g (3.5 oz) of cream cheese.
- Get 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 g of (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take of Coffee Syrup.
- Make ready 4 Tbsp of boiling water.
- Get 2 Tbsp of instant coffee.
- Take 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rum.
- Take of For dusting.
- Get of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
Steps to make Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll):
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/6rkKh3Fvt30.
- 【For Chiffon Cake】Sift the cake flour twice. Put the egg yolk in a large bowl. Put the egg white in another large bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F..
- Add granulated sugar to the egg yolk. Mix it with a whisk until whitish and heavy. Pour the oil little by little in it while stirring. Make it smooth. (Emulsify it.).
- Warm the milk with a microwave to body temperature. Pour it little by little in the egg yolk mixture while stirring..
- Add cake flour and stir it until powderiness disappears. And then mix strongly and speedy 20-30 times until heavy a little..
- Take the egg white out from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed..
- When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 2 parts. Whip it until the peak hangs down lightly. Whip slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Add the meringue to egg yolk batter in 3-4 parts. Stir well until smooth at 1st addition..
- From the next addition, mix the top lightly, and then scoop it up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping. Mix well until combined and smooth. Use a spatula to scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl, and fold it..
- Pour it into a baking sheet, and flatten it. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 18 mins. After baking, drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Take the cake out from the sheet, and let it cool; set aside..
- 【For Cheese Cream】Put the cream cheese in a bowl. Mix it until smooth. Add granulated sugar. Mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add granulated sugar and lemon juice to the heavy cream. Whip it while cooling with ice water until soft peaks form, on low speed..
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese in 3-4 times, and fold it until combined. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For Coffee Syrup】Add instant coffee to hot water, and stir well. Add granulated sugar, and stir to melt the sugar. Add rum and mix well..
- 【Let's finish up!】Brush both sides of the cake with the syrup, and use up the syrup..
- Spread a plastic wrap over the cake and turn it over. Cut off the edge (end of rolling) at an angle..
- Spread the cheese cream over the sponge..
- Roll the cake. Roll it up tightly at the beginning. Lift the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Wrap it with parchment paper. And then seal it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying. Let it sit in a fridge overnight to make the sponge moist. (It's OK 3 hours as well.).
- Sprinkle cocoa powder. It's all done!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tiramisu-ish chiffon swiss roll (chiffon cake roll) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll) Recipe Video: