SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, squash baked cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have squash baked cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE:
- Get of Crust.
- Make ready 70 g (2.5 oz) of biscuits.
- Take 40 g (3.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Batter.
- Get 160 g (5.6 oz) of cooked squash, mashed with a fork.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 200 g (7 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Take 6 Tbsp of maple sugar (or other sugar).
- Get 1 of egg, room temperature.
- Make ready 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare 3.5 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- Get 1.5 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rum.
- Get 2 Tbsp of cake flour.
Steps to make SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/QaLATJKG7cc.
- 【For the Crust】Crush biscuits until very fine crumbs form. Melt unsalted butter with microwave, at 600W for 30 sec. Add melted butter to biscuit, and mix until well combined..
- Press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of the cake pan. (I use a cake pan with a removable bottom.) Grease the side of the pan with butter. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For the Cheesecake】Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392F. Cut squash into small pieces. Put them in a container. Put a plastic wrap over it, and microwave until soft. (microwave/600W, 3min) Crush it until no lumps left. Add cinnamon powder, and mix well. Strain the squash; set aside. Strain it; set aside..
- Put cream cheese in a large bowl. Mix well until smooth. Add maple sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears. (around 3-4 min).
- Add an egg, and Stir well with a whisk until smooth. Add vanilla oil, and stir well..
- Add heavy cream, and stir well until combined. Add lemon juice, and Stir well until smooth. Add rum, and mix well. Cheesecake batter is ready..
- Pour 1/4 of the cheesecake batter into the mashed squash, and mix well until combined. Pour another 1/4 and mix well until combined..
- Sift cake flour over the squash mixture. Mix it until powderiness disappears..
- Put the squash mixture back into the remaining cheese batter. Mix well with a whisk until smooth. Pour it into the prepared pan..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 45 mins. Let it cool around 20-30 min. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm..
- Let it cool thoroughly. Refrigerate for 3 hours (If possible, overnight). Done!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food squash baked cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE Recipe Video: