Italian thick hot chocolate this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, italian thick hot chocolate. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Italian thick hot chocolate is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Italian thick hot chocolate is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have italian thick hot chocolate using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian thick hot chocolate:
- Get 500 ml of milk.
- Take 120 grams of chocolate.
- Take 20 grams of cocoa.
- Get 20 grams of starch.
- Prepare 20 grams of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 of whipping cream.
Instructions to make Italian thick hot chocolate:
- Put starch and cocoa into a sauce pan, pour milk over it and stir. Heat the mix..
- Add the sugar to the saucepan.
- Melt the chocolate in a cup. You can use a microwave oven..
- When the milk mix starts to boil add the melted chocolate..
- keep on stirring until the hot chocolate becomes thick. Pour it into the cups, add whipping cream and serve!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food italian thick hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Italian thick hot chocolate Recipe Video: