No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, no-bake lemon cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no-bake lemon cheesecake using 29 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- Get of ※(mousse ring : height 5cm / 2 inches).
- Get of Sponge Cake.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 65 g (2.3 oz) of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 60 g of (1/2 us cup) cake flour.
- Get 20 g of (1 and 2/3 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Make ready 25 g of (1and 2/3 Tbsp) milk.
- Prepare of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- Make ready of Syrup (for sponge).
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of hot water.
- Take 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of rum.
- Make ready of Cheese Cake.
- Take 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese.
- Prepare 55 g of (1/4 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Get 125 g (4.4 oz) of yogurt.
- Prepare 90 g of (2/5 us cup) heavy cream.
- Take 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) powdered gelatin.
- Get 3 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- Get of Lemon Curd.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Prepare 60-90 g of (1/4-1/2 us cup) heavy cream, whipped.
- Take of blueberries.
Instructions to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Iypj7gJtK-Q.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar and stir well. Warm it with the hot water (low heat) while stirring. Warm it until it reaches body temperature..
- Take it out from the hot water, and warm butter and milk on extremely low heat; set aside. Whip the egg on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold its shape for a moment..
- Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size. Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (around 30 times).
- Pour the warmed butter and milk into a small bowl. Add a small amount of the batter to it, and stir well. Stir well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom and side sometimes. Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins until golden brown. Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the baking sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out a circle from the sponge sheet with a 15 cm (5.9'') mousse ring. Cut out a circle from the remaining sponge with a 10.5 cm (4.1'') mousse ring. Make the lemon syrup..
- Mix hot water and granulated sugar, and stir well to melt the sugar. Add lemon juice and rum, stir well. Brush both sides of each circle sponge with the lemon syrup. Place the 15 cm (5.9'') sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge..
- 【For Cheesecake】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. Please put water first and sprinkle gelatin over to prevent unevenness. Mix well cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add yogurt, and stir well until combined. Add heavy cream in 3 parts, and stir well each time. Add lemon juice, and stir well until combined..
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave little by little (600W, 5-10 sec each) so as not to boil. Add the melted gelatin to the cheese filling, stir well until combined..
- Pour half of the cheese filling into the ring, and flatten. Put the prepared 10.5 cm (4.1'') sponge on. Pour the remaining of the cheese filling over it, and flatten. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour or more to set..
- 【For Lemon Curd】Cut butter into small pieces; set aside. Beat an egg lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar, and stir well. Add lemon juice, and stir well. Pour it into a small pot. Prepare a wet cloth..
- Put the pot in hot water. Cook it with hot water over low heat while stirring. Cook it until it gets thickened lightly. Put it on the wet cloth, and stir for a min..
- Add the cut butter, and mix well until smooth. Cool it down to 25℃ (77 F), sometimes stirring. Pour it over the cheesecake. Leave in a fridge for 2 hours or more to set..
- 【Let's finish up!】Warm the ring with a hot towel. Lift the ring gently to take the cake off from the ring. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Pipe the cream along the edge of the cake. Top with blueberries. It's all done!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Recipe Video: