No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, no-bake double chocolate pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no-bake double chocolate pudding using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding:
- Get of ■ Chocolate Pudding.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 250 g (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp) milk.
- Get 24 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 150 g (5.3 oz) of couverture chocolate, cacao 56%.
- Make ready 5 g (2.5 tsp) of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- Take 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) gelatin powder.
- Get 2 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- Make ready of ※Add rum or brandy (about 1/2 tsp) if you like.
- Prepare of ■ Chocolate Sauce.
- Get 50 g (1.8 oz) of couverture chocolate.
- Get 50 g (3.3 Tbsp) of milk.
- Get 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/2 tsp of brandy (optional).
- Take of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/ydmdDAVx0Sg.
- 【For Chocolate Pudding】Let gelatin soak in the water; set aside. Please put water first to prevent unevenness. Put chocolate in a bowl. (Cut the chocolate into small pieces if the chocolate large.).
- Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl with chocolate on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly. Wait for 30 sec and then melt the chocolate until smooth..
- Take down the bowl from the top of the pan. Sift the cocoa powder over the chocolate. Mix well until smooth; set aside. Put eggs in a bowl, and beat the egg lightly until watery; set aside..
- Put milk and granulated sugar in a small bowl (heat-resistant bowl). Microwave it at 600W for around 40 sec. Mix it to melt the sugar. Pour the warmed milk into the egg while stirring the egg..
- Pour the mixture into a pot. Warm it while stirring on extremely low heat for 2 mins. After you turn off the heat, continue to stir for 30 sec. Add gelatin and melt it thoroughly..
- Strain it. And cool down with ice water to 35℃ / 95 F (around body temperature) while stirring. Add a small amount of the egg mixture to the melted chocolate. Mix well until smooth..
- Put the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well until combined..
- Pour it into each cup. Leave in a fridge for 2-3 hours to set..
- 【For Chocolate Sauce】Put chocolate and milk in a small bowl (heat-resistant bowl). Microwave it at 600W for 30 sec and stir well. Microwave it at 600W another 20 sec and stir well until smooth..
- Add brandy and vanilla essence and mix well. Let it cool in a fridge for 20 mins. It's all done!.
- Top the chocolate pudding with the chocolate sauce..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food no-bake double chocolate pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding Recipe Video: