My Slow Gammon Bake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my slow gammon bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Slow Gammon Bake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Slow Gammon Bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my slow gammon bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Slow Gammon Bake:
- Prepare Half of a medium gammon joint with fat taken off.
- Prepare 8 of Cherry Tomatoes whole.
- Prepare 2 slices of lemon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coca cola.
- Prepare 1 of large Can of beans 415g.
- Make ready 1/2 of large green Sweet pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 of black pepper.
- Get 2 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
Instructions to make My Slow Gammon Bake:
- Cut the gammon into large pieces.
- In a slow cooker add the gammon pieces..
- Add the coke cola.
- Then add every ingredient and close and cook for at least 6 hours on low or overnight..
- After 2 hours stir all in and replace the lid and carry on cooking..
- Serve with some New Potatoes or a nice creamy mash potatoes..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my slow gammon bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
My Slow Gammon Bake Recipe Video: