Scotch Mushrooms this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, scotch mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scotch Mushrooms is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Scotch Mushrooms is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have scotch mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scotch Mushrooms:
- Prepare 8 oz of button mushrooms, quartered.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of scotch.
- Take 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get Pinch of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Scotch Mushrooms:
- In a skillet, set heat to medium and add olive oil and butter.
- Add mushrooms and onions, stir occasionally for about 5 min. Add salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to medium high, add scotch. Stir. Once the scotch has been just about soaked up by the mushrooms and onions, turn heat back to medium.
- Add heavy cream. Stir. It'll start to bubble and thicken. Once that happens, turn heat to low and simmer for 5 min..
- That's it! Top with a bit of fresh parsley..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food scotch mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Scotch Mushrooms Recipe Video: