Ity's Pancakes this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ity's pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ity's Pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Ity's Pancakes is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ity's pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ity's Pancakes:
- Make ready 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Spiced Rum.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 3 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of Flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of White Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
Instructions to make Ity's Pancakes:
- Add everything into a bowl and stir.
- Mix till no clumps are visible.
- Heat pan on med-high heat.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Pour pancake mix into pan whatever amount or size you want depending on you pancake size needs..
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side. i look to see when bubbles form then ill flip and cook for a minute..
- Once done ENJOY!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food ity's pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Ity's Pancakes Recipe Video: