Jam and Bread Pudding this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jam and bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jam and Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Jam and Bread Pudding is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have jam and bread pudding using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jam and Bread Pudding:
- Get 1 lb of Loaf of challah cut into 1/2 " slices.
- Prepare 3/4 c of Valley Brook Farms strawberry daiquiri jam.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sugar.
- Get 2 1/2 c of whole milk or half and half.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare of For the glaze:.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 c of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of strawberry daiquiri jam.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
Instructions to make Jam and Bread Pudding:
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Butter a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish. Arrange half of the challah in the dish; tear the slices to fit. Spread 3/4 cup of the jam on top; cover with the remaining challah..
- Whisk the eggs, sugar, 2 1/2 cups of the milk and the vanilla and pour over the challah; press to soak and brush with 4 tablespoons of the butter. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes then remove foil and continue cooking through, until the pudding is set; remove from the oven.
- Preheat the broiler. Blend the 2 tablespoons of milk with the confectioners' sugar. Add the remaining butter and jam and stir until the glaze is smooth. Spread all but 1/4 cup of the glaze over the pudding and broil until the glaze is golden. Drizzle the bread pudding with the remaining glaze and serve..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food jam and bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Jam and Bread Pudding Recipe Video: