Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney:
- Take 2 of small brie wheels.
- Get of Drizzle of olive oil.
- Make ready of Dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Make ready of For the chutney.
- Get 1 of lg onion, diced.
- Take 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1 oz of coconut rum.
- Take 4 of heaping tbsp apricot pineapple marmalade.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Prepare of Crushed pecans.
Instructions to make Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney:
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place brie wheels on foil. Drizzle with olive oil. Flip wheels and dredge other side in oil to coat both sides. Dust wheels lightly with cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Add onion and olive oil to a lg frying pan. Saute on medium low heat to caramelize the onions. This takes a long time. Stir every fresh minutes..
- When onions start to caramelize, add jalapeño, garlic, and sugar. Saute until onions finish caramelizing..
- Turn heat to medium high and add vinegar. Stir constantly until most of the moisture evaporates..
- Add the rum. After a few seconds flambe the mixture. Let the flames extinguish naturally. Keep on heat until most of the liquid evaporates again..
- Turn heat to low and add the marmalade. Stir until well combined..
- Cheese will be done when it starts to leak out of the encasement. Add chutney on top of cheese and Sprinkle with chopped pecans. serve with crackers, crusty sourdough, or biscotti. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney Recipe Video: