Sweet Chilli Pork Ribs this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet chilli pork ribs. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Chilli Pork Ribs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Sweet Chilli Pork Ribs is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet chilli pork ribs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Chilli Pork Ribs:
- Prepare 63.75 kg of Pork Ribs.
- Get Can of Coca Cola.
- Get 2 TBsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Make ready Half of a cup of Brown Sugar or a dallop of natural honey.
- Get of Braai Dry Rub spice.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Sweet Chilli Pork Ribs:
- Coat the ribs with all the dry ingredients, on both sides.
- Coat with Coca cola and let it marinade for at least 4 hours.
- Cook in the oven, covered in foil, for an hour & a half.
- Braai (on an open fire or an elec griller) it for 25 minutes on both sides or until brown and crispy on the outside but soft inside.
- Transfer the juices onto a pot and let them cook down till thick. You are welcome to add more sugar/chilli onto the gravy for an extra kick. You slather the Ribs with the gravy for moisture and stickiness.
- Bon Apetit.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet chilli pork ribs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sweet Chilli Pork Ribs Recipe Video: