Mexican Hot Chocolate! this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mexican hot chocolate!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Hot Chocolate! is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mexican Hot Chocolate! is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mexican hot chocolate! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Hot Chocolate!:
- Make ready 2 cup of Milk,.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper,.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon Powder,.
- Make ready 2 oz of Bitter-sweet Chocolate,.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sugar,.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract..
Steps to make Mexican Hot Chocolate!:
- Combine the milk, the sugar, the cinnamon and the cayenne in a saucepan, over a medium heat. Whisk together and allow to boil lightly..
- Add in the chocolate, cut it up into smaller pieces to make it melt faster. Continue whisking..
- Add the vanilla extract and whisk..
- Remove from the heat, pour into a mug and drink while it's still hot..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mexican hot chocolate! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mexican Hot Chocolate! Recipe Video: