Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, xmas chocolate fruit cake pt. 1. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have xmas chocolate fruit cake pt. 1 using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1:
- Prepare 238 g of Dried Fruits Mix Preferably Foodsterr,.
- Make ready 75 g of Dates Pitted Thinly Sliced,.
- Prepare 50 g of Maraschino Cherries Halved,.
- Make ready 50 g of Crystallized Ginger Quartered,.
- Get 75 g of Cointreau / Brandy / Dark Rum,.
Steps to make Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1:
- You can use a Combination of Raisins, Sultanas, Green Raisins, Dried Apricots, Candied Orange Peels, Candied Lemon Peels, Dried Cranberries and Blueberries..
- Ransfer dried fruits mix, dates, cherries and ginger into a large bowl. Toss to combine well. Transfer into the sterilized jar. Add in the Cointreau or any other liqueur you are using. Give it a good shake to combine everything well. Set this aside in a cool & dry place for 7 to 10 days. Give it a good shake every 24 hrs..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food xmas chocolate fruit cake pt. 1 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 Recipe Video: