Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, ali’s gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate chip coconut rum cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ali’s gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate chip coconut rum cookies using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies:
- Take 1 cup of shortening.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of butter flavoring.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of vanilla flavoring.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut Rum (Malibu or Parrot Bay).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar (packed).
- Take 1 Tbsp. of coarse Kosher salt.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 2-1/4 cup of gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (more or less as desired).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
Steps to make Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies:
- Combine shortening, eggs, flavorings, sugars, rum, and salt. Mix on low to combine, then cream on medium-high speed for about 2 minutes until fully blended and light in color and texture..
- In separate bow, combine flour and baking powder. Sift or mix well with whisk..
- Turn mixer to lowest speed and fold in flour mixture a little at a time. Alternatively, fold flour mixture into wet batter by hand with large spatula. Fold until combined, but don’t overwork. A little bit of dry flour is ok at this point..
- Add chocolate chips and coconut flakes to dough mixture. Fold by hand with large spatula until fully incorporated..
- Cover mixing bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour to chill dough..
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet or 1/2 sheet pan with parchment paper..
- Use 1 tablespoon measuring soon to scoop balls of cookie dough. Place on parchment-lined sheet pan, about 2” apart. (1/2 sheet pan makes 12 cookies).
- Bake 10-11 minutes until edges start to brown. This will make soft, chewy cookies. For a little firmer bite, cook 1-2 additional minutes until tops start to brown..
- Remove from oven and let rest for about 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack to cool..
- Let pan cool for a few minutes before starting next batch..
- Quick Tip- to speed up process, remove parchment paper and run backside of pan under cool water for 10-15 seconds. Make sure to dry off any excess water. Replace parchment and start next batch..
- Option #1 - place a small pinch of coconut flake on top of cookie dough ball before baking to add some extra texture. The flakes will melt in slightly and tips will brown for that toasted coconut flavor..
- Option #2 - lightly sprinkle a little extra coarse kosher salt over tops of cookies as soon as removed from oven and resting on pan. Don’t over do it... just ever so subtle..
- Serve warm with glass of favorite milk or coffee. Let cookies cool completely on wire rack and store in air-tight container. The flavor and texture actually gets better the next day!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ali’s gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate chip coconut rum cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies Recipe Video: