Frozen Piña Colada this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, frozen piña colada. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen Piña Colada is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Frozen Piña Colada is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook frozen piña colada using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Piña Colada:
- Prepare 400 g (14.10 oz) of Frozen pineapple.
- Prepare 250 g (8.81 oz) of Ice cubes.
- Get 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Take 250 ml (8.45 fl oz) of Bacardí carta blanca.
- Get 3 tbsp of Honey / Agave syrup.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare to taste of Mint leaves.
Steps to make Frozen Piña Colada:
- (In advance) Cut pineapple and keep in freezer for a while to make it frozen..
- (In advance) Pour coconut milk in a pan, add coconut oil & honey and mix..
- (In advance) Stew with low heat. Keep stirring gently with a spatula..
- (In advance) Pour this mixture in a container and cool it down..
- (In advance) Add Bacardí carta blanca and keep in the refrigerator for few hours..
- Put frozen pineapple, ice cubes, coconut milk & Bacardí carta blanca mixture in a bowl..
- Blend it well..
- Pour in a glass and place some mint leaves for a nice presentation! *If the glasses are chilled, the frozen drink will last longer!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food frozen piña colada recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Frozen Piña Colada Recipe Video: