"Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, "ciobar" / thick hot chocolate. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
"Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. "Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have "ciobar" / thick hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make "Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate:
- Get 1 cup of whole milk.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of 70% Cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of of cinnamon.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of butter.
Steps to make "Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate:
- In a heavy saucepan, add the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Gently pour in a tablespoon of milk and whisk until a paste is formed..
- Slowly dilude the mixture until all of the chocolate mixture is fully dissolved..
- Cook for 5-10 min. on medium heat.
- Once it reaches boiling point add some butter if you're not satisfied with the consistancy..
- Serve in a glass dish!.
- * You might need to adjust the sugar and cocoa powder to your liking. Naturally if you're using Nesquick (it is an option) , you need to add less sugar. If you think of using Nesquick then make sure to sift the chocolate powder. Everything left will be sugar granules. And if you do this well, you might end up with almost 1 tbsp. of sugar to 3/4 tsp. of cocoa powder!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food "ciobar" / thick hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
"Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate Recipe Video: