Whipped Hot Cocoa this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, whipped hot cocoa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whipped Hot Cocoa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Whipped Hot Cocoa is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook whipped hot cocoa using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whipped Hot Cocoa:
- Take 1 envelope of Nestle Hot Chocolate Powder.
- Make ready 5 of marshmallows.
- Make ready 1 of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 of Coffee Mug.
Instructions to make Whipped Hot Cocoa:
- Pour a cup of milk into Coffee Mug.
- Heat milk in microwave for 1:30 (Varying on microwave).
- Mix envelope of Nestle Hot Chocolate Powder into milk.
- Add a teaspoon of Cinnamon into the mix of Powder and milk.
- Stir until all is dissolved.
- Put 5 Marshmallow s in mixture.
- Make a swirl of whipped cream 2 inches in height.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of cinnamon on top of whipped cream.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food whipped hot cocoa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Whipped Hot Cocoa Recipe Video: