Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, peanut butter choco chunk hot biscuits. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter choco chunk hot biscuits using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits:
- Take 250 g of Flour.
- Take 10 g of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 80 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 90 g of Salted Butter.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Take 70 g of Milk (or Cream).
- Get 125 g of Peanut Butter (Crunchy & Unsweetened is better).
- Prepare 120 g of Dark Chocolate.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Add the egg and milk to a small mixing bowl and whisk together. Put aside until use..
- Cut the dark chocolate into chunks..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into squares and add to the bowl. Add the chunky peanut butter..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the egg & milk solution into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the chocolate chunks to the mixture and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 2cm thickness. Cut out the biscuits with a round cookie cutter..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 18 minutes or until the tops are slightly brown. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/hot-biscuits/peanut-butter-choco-chunk/.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food peanut butter choco chunk hot biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits Recipe Video: