Eggless Thums Up cake this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, eggless thums up cake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggless Thums Up cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Eggless Thums Up cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggless thums up cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Thums Up cake:
- Get 1 3/4 Cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 4 spoon of drinking chocolate.
- Take 1 spoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 400 grams of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Get 200 ml of Thums up or Coca-Cola.
- Prepare of Choco chips (if you want).
Steps to make Eggless Thums Up cake:
- Maida mein baking powder, baking soda aur cocoa powder Mila Kar chaan le.
- Butter mein Milkmaid daal kar Milae.
- Ab isme drinking chocolate milae.
- Ab isme Thumbs Up Milae.
- Ab isme Dheere Dheere Karke maida milae.
- Ab isme chocochips milae aur isse 220 degree Celsius for 50 minutes ke lie bake hone rakhe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food eggless thums up cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Eggless Thums Up cake Recipe Video: