Mojito this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mojito. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mojito is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Mojito is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mojito using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mojito:
- Make ready 10 of fresh mint leaves.
- Take 1/2 of lime, cut into 4 wedges.
- Take 1 tablespoon of white sugar (add 2 if you like sugary drinks-I don’t like mine that sugary). I have also made with cube raw sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 fluid ounces of white rum.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of club soda.
Steps to make Mojito:
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice..
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture. Also you may want to let sugar dissolve completely so let it sit for a bit..
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water..
- Stir, taste, and add more sugar to taste. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mojito recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mojito Recipe Video: